R.Goodship Limited offers a more personal approach to clients and customers and the Director/Senior Surveyor are always on-hand to ensure that our clients are fully briefed at every stage of the work. We don’t believe in a hands-off approach, as we continue to manage all projects personally. Our clients can see the difference and appreciate our partnership approach. Our past clients have no hesitancy in referring us on for the quality of the work that we do, and our business growth over the years is due in no small part to direct client recommendations.
R.Goodship Limited employs a team of qualified and skilled electricians along with specialist sub-contractors, which has enabled the company to carry out an extensive range of projects within tight deadlines and to the highest standards.
R.Goodship Limited can provide competitive tenders based on design drawings and specifications provided by the clients own design team, or if required can carry out complete electrical design to meet our clients’ specific requirements at very competitive costs.
Our Managing Director, Richie Goodship, takes an overall supervisory role on each and every project to ensure that:
- Every resource is provided to achieve completion within programme and on budget.
- To liaise with the design team and main contractor/client to ensure a professional approach to, and expert interpretation of, the intended design.
- Our team is commercially focussed at all times ensuring value for money is obtained in all areas of the project.
Our Senior Surveyor, Roger Goodship, directly liaises with each site team and with other trades on site to ensure that:
- The electrical services are professionally installed to the highest standards.
- Particular attention is given to co-ordination with other trades within the overall intended design.
- There is close co-operation on site with the design team and project management team to ensure a pro-active and helpful approach to any unforeseen construction challenges or procedures.